Parkview Elementary School's staff is committed to providing a positive and welcoming school community where everyone feels they are valued members of the team. School administration, teachers, support staff, parents, and students are united in a collaborative effort to help all students at Parkview succeed and reach high levels of student achievement. We are proud to be Parkview Panthers!
- Teachers meet weekly in professional learning communities with their colleagues and administrators in an effort to improve instruction and academic progress for all students.
- Our school implements school rules based on the three Be’s: Be Safe, Be Respectful, and Be Responsible.
- The staff at Parkview supports rewarding students for appropriate behavior, student responsibility, and academic progress. Our schoolwide behavior program provides many opportunities for students to be recognized for behavior by earning outstanding certificates, B tickets, and behavior bucks.
- Parkview offers a Spanish dual immersion program starting in kindergarten. We follow the state dual immersion model. For more information on the state model please visit http://utahspanishdualimmersion.org/
- Our school has a Beverly Sorensen Taylor Grant for dance.
- We offer pre-k classes, special education preschool, diagnostic kindergarten, and functional life skills classes, and Spanish dual immersion classes in addition to traditional classes.
970 South Emery Street
Salt Lake City, Utah 84104
Open Enrollment Status: Open
Send a message directly to the administrator of this school/program with the form below.